Version 1.4 - 7/18/2021
- Classic Mac OS support.
- SM64GSW now tells you what line an unsupported code is on when reading a .txt file of codes.
- Added verification and official support of SM64 USA, Japan, PAL, and Shindou edition ROMs in .z64 (big-endian) format.
- Implemented an arg-less mode. Used by default on classic macos, manually triggerable by
- Added a codes written counter, you can now see how many codes you wrote with SM64GSW automatically.
- Rewrote input system.
- Now works on any other not mentioned big endian platform that defines
__BYTE_ORDER__ == BIG_ENDIAN or
Version 1.3 - 2/19/2021
- Finally, Big Endian PowerPC Mac OS X is supported! Other Big Endian platforms are not yet however.
Version 1.2 - 1/22/2021
- Fixed a bug on opening a ROM file for keyboard entry.
Version 1.1 - 1/13/2021
- Proper Linux/Unix compatibility.
- Fixed bug preventing the ROM from being written to on Windows 95.
- Added a makefile supporting Linux and Windows targets.
- CIC check skip method has been implemented.
- New args system.
- Supports all 8 bit write code types in the supported range.
- Rewritten known_working_codes.txt file.
Version 1.0.1 - 10/8/2020
- Fixes a bug which prevented codes from being entered by the keyboard, after an invalid code was entered.